Saturday, July 24, 2010

One card on a Saturday afternoon

I haven't done much stamping this week but felt the mood and came up with this little card.  My paper trimmer is acting up and that just makes me made so I may be buying a new one but not until we get back from vacation.  This stamp is by Pollycraft and is a digi.  Thanks for looking.  Made for the following challenges

Cowgirl's sunday challenge Sketch
Wild Orchid Flowers
Papertake Weekly Cutie Patootie
Scrap Stamp and Doodle Digis
Whoopsie Daisy Bright Colors

8 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Great take on our sketch Tami, cute image and pretty flowers, have a wonderful vacation. Thank you for joining us in our Cowgirl's Sunday Stampen Challenge, hope to see you again, take careX:)

Fotf said...

Don't you just hate when your paper trimmer plays up, mines doing the same, makes my paper wonky, i can do that by myself so i borrowed one, better but not great, still it's my birthday next weekend so maybe...Love Paula's images :)

Karen Howard said...

Hi Tami,

This is really cute, I love all the details you've added! Hope you have lots of fun on vacation!

Hugs, Karen

pinky said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing at WHOOPSIDAISY.
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is gorgeous I am so loving the colours, image and design of this little beauty I thank you so much for joining us at Whoopsie Daisy this month.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Patty (LaLatty) said...

What a darling image, super cute layout, and I love those flowers! Great card, Tami! Enjoy your vacation!

Tineke said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.

Naomi Ball said...

So sweet. You often use the cutest, sweetest images!