Thursday, October 28, 2010

Snowman building in pink

This is a great stamp by Cowgirl up digi stamps.  There is still time to join their blog hop (ends Saturday night) and then a new challenge will start on Sunday.  I did this a little different today and used pastel colors which I hardly ever do.  I do like how it turned out.  I like this shimmery white ribbon for winter cards.  I colored with copics and I stitched around the edges.  Can you believe Christmas is less than two months away YIPPEE  This card was made for these challenges

ABC Glitter
ABC CHristmas Sketch
Papertake weekly Sparkly and bright
WIld Orchid pastels
Stamp something Digi

17 comments:

Katina said...

Very pretty Tami - I love these colours for Christmas cards. The bow is perfect too. Great stamp. Thanks for playing along at TW this week.x

jimlynn said...

So pretty and I love the pastels! You're right, that ribbon is just gorgeous for this.
Lynn

hayward69 said...

Lovely dp used and adore the really cute image.

Thanks for joining in with us over on ABC Christmas Challenge

Jayne xx

Laura said...

What a super cute image,And you did an awesome job with it.TFS

Sue C said...

Really pretty card, love the background paper. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

Samantha said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining in with our Challenge this time! hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

Paige said...

Pretty card - love the colors!

Marilyn said...

Very pretty Tami! Soft looking & I love the pink!

Karina said...

Your card is gorgeous, Tami. Lovely artwork you made with this cute snowman. Thank you for joining us on abc this challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
Love from
Karina ABC DT

Karen Howard said...

Very beautifully done in pink!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Tami I love that image and the colours look great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty colors- I love the pastel colors! Pretty TFS

Lola said...

Oh I like this and I really like the colors you chose!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love your colour scheme!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Inspired By Friends said...

Very cute card. I love these colors.

Alissa said...

Sooooo pretty Tami. I love how your DP perfectly matches your coloring!

Carrie said...

what a sweet christmas card. the dp is perfect