Saturday, February 26, 2011

Howdy Cowgirl





I really like how this card turned out.  I like the colors and I like how I distressed the copics on the boots.  This is a digi stamp by Gingerloft  I don't know who the paper is by.  They are some left overs I had from last summer.  I really like the denim color by adirondac {sp?)  It is a fabulous blue and that is what is sponged on the image and sentiment.  If you can I am also asking for prayer for my 12 year old daughter.  She has strep and has been running a fever for several days now.  Thank you.  Made for these challenges

Wild Orchid sketch
Crazy 4 challenges flowers
Etsy challenge inspired by this piece at the Hidden alphabet
Sweet stampin girly
Inspired by your fav song Prarie fairy  Livin in the wild wild west or I wanna be a cowboy  Do you remember these 80's songs:)
Stamp simething flowers
Forgotten scraps flowers
Bunny zoe flowers
Stamp it crazy anything goes

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

OUTSTANDING!!! Love it Tami!
Hugs to your daughter and hope she's feeling better soon.
Lynn

Jo said...

This is gorgeous - I love the image that you used :)

jo x

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Cool! Love the vintage touch that the distressing gives!! :D FAB card! Thanks for joining the FFF "Inspired by a song" challenge! Good Luck! Hpe to see you enter next challenge, too!
Hugs, Hege

de said...

Awesome card! Love your coloring! Perfect for your inspiration piece!

Thanks for playing EtsyInpired this week!

...just Barbara said...

Just dropping by to check out your great card! Thanks for playing along in the "Spring or Flowers" challenge at Forgotten Scraps. ;D

Emily Branch said...

BEAUTIFUL coloring and I LOVE THAT BOOT!!! SOOOOOOOO great!! Thanks for playing EIC with us this week!!!

Claire x said...

Great card and choice of colours. Thanks for playing along this week with Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Claire x

Jo said...

Something different but still girly, lovely card.
Thank you for joining us over at Sweet Stampin.
Jo xx

Val said...

Lovely card - beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.
Hugs
Valxx

Jackie said...

This is very cute! Thanks for playing with Etsy this week!!