Sunday, September 6, 2009

Roses on Paper challenge Use punches




This is my first time entering this challenge. You must use stamps that they offer at Roses on Paper which are Alota stamps, the greeting farm, magnolias, sarah kay and rachelle anne. I only have one stamp that I had ordered from Roses on paper so I used her. My first Anya. I had a daisy punch so I punched out the daisys and added them to her head piece. I then added little gems. Colored with copics. This challenge can be found here. http://ropchallenge.blogspot.com/ This challenge was cobined with the Club Anya sketch challenge I wanna be just like Found here http://clubanya.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-wanna-be-just-like_27.html

10 comments:

Mary G. said...

Tami, this is adorable! I love all the flower punches and that image is too cute! Great job!

Iris Wiechmann said...

Beautiful card Tami! Unfortunately our challenge at ROP is not only to use punches you also have to combine with a sketch challenge of your choice! See our challenge posting on our blog! Sorry about that!

Hugs,
Iris

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, very funky!

Hugs
Tracey
x

gale said...

So cute! I love her flower garland.

paige said...

Cute image - an original flower girl!

Vicki said...

Tami, you brought back some memories with this one! She is precious! Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card. Looks like you put a lot of work into it. How did it do in the contest?

Iris Wiechmann said...

THANKS Tami for posting the sketch! Now you are in the drawing! :-)

Hugs,
Iris - ROP DT

Sande said...

Tami

This is just too cute for words...great job.

Kathy said...

Adorable, love the daisy crown on her head.