Sunday, November 29, 2009

Creative Inspirations Sketch 36




This is my first entry into the particular challenge blog. I love finding new blogs to join. I got this paper from Hobby Lobby on black friday and I just LOVE it. It is by K and Co. I also picked up these glittery babies breath sprigs from Old time pottery and thought I would give them a whirl in using in my card creations. I love them also. So here is my card. I used Hero arts owls colored with copics and the sentiment is by Catslife press. Thanks for looking and the challenge is here. http://www.cinspirations.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

what a lovely job you have done with the sketch fab colours.Thanks for joining us this week. xx

Janiel/ janny said...

OH how cute!! Love the little owls...
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations
hugs, Janiel

gale said...

So cute-those owls are so funny.