Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pretty in pink


WOW it is Sunday and I have only made one card today. Usually that is my stamping day but I did get some stamping done yesterday so I guess it evened out. This card I made using a digi stamp by The Stamping Boutique. I did something different my nestie wasn't big enough for the image and I had seen this technique where you leave part of the design out of the nestie. I cut in a little too far on the design but it worked out OK. I love these flowers I think they are flooradoodle. The paper is Basic Grey Nook and Pantry. The sketch is the Friday Sketchers http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/ and the pink is for the One Stop Craft Challenge http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ Thanks for looking.

20 comments:

yyam said...

Awww...pink sweetness Tami! Love the image you used and those blooms! Sundays are my crafting days too!:)

gale said...

Cute card! I love that cupcake paper.

Kellie said...

Wow, I love the card. Can you let me know where the technique is for leaving part of the image out of the nestie. I seem to run into this a lot.
Thanks. My Magnolia Madness.

Dawn said...

I I love this card and the flowers are DELISH!!!

Patty Gorka said...

This certainly is pretty in pink and what a great idea to leave part of your image outside of your nestie, great idea!

Chrissie said...

I love this image, I love this card!
Great technique with the Nestie there too!
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at OSCC this week!
We hope to see you next week!
Chrissie

gina g said...

Beautiful card i love the gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

jimlynn said...

Wow! Precious. You need to "tell all" how you did the image with the nestie. So cute.

Annie said...

oh how precious!!!! Loving your coloring!

Renee said...

So so sweet....great coloring and love the bg paper!

Lisa Jane said...

sweet card,beautiful flowers
Lisa ;)

Kathy said...

Sweet image and those big flowers are just too fabulous.

Jenn Embry said...

Fabulous card! Those flowers look great going along your image.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- love the flowers and LOVE PINK!!!

Suzi Mac said...

What an adorable card, love the image and those sweet flowers. Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at OSCC Challenge this week, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x

CarlaKH said...

Tami what a beautiful card. Love the way you colored the image and the details are perfect!

paige said...

so very cute!

Karen Howard said...

Tami, this is really cute! Love those pink flowers!

Anne said...

How pretty, love those flowers

Mary G. said...

Pretty, spring-y card!