Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Double Dolphin Chalk background




A little different from my usual cards.  Actually reminds me of when I stamped along time ago and had never heard of copics LOL  This is a new digi stamp from Gingerloft  The background I created with chalks.  The beads are called treasure beadz.  I don't even know if they make them anymore.  I think they were made by Suze Weinberg.  The paper is by Prima.  I think that is about it. Made for these challenges.

Fab n Funky use a digi
Simon says animal antics
Everybody art my favorite things I LOVE dolphins
Critter challenge distres and a circle
Kaboodle doodle bling it up
MFT Sketch challenge
Etsy inspired by this set at nanny's room

9 comments:

Heather said...

Stunning card Tami, wonderful colours and papers. Your chalked background is perfect for the gorgeous image and your details fantastic - love the beaded frame!!

Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful colors on your card. Love the beaded frame. So glad to see you playing with us this week at Etsy Inspired. :)

Jacquel said...

This is a beautiful card and I LOVE that ribbon you used! Thanks for playing with EIC this week!!!

Crystal said...

Cool card, Love all the beads! Thanks for playing along with us at Critter Sketch :)

de said...

Pretty color inspiration!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

sgc said...

LOVE the chalk background you used on your image. It really sets it off. Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge this week.

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for Distressed/Circle Challenge! Good Luck! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Sharon said...

What a great card.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, and hope to see you again.
Sharon x

andrea said...

lovely card,beautiful background thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea