Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard Art card #1


                                          My husbands car stuck at the bottom of our driveway
                                                  The view from our back door




It was a blizzard yesterday in the great state of OK and now our whole city is at a stand still we are all at home due to large snow drifts.  The highways are covered with semi trucks and cars if they ever got that far stranded.  My husbands car is stuck at the bottom of our drive way.  I don't think they will get our neighborhood streets plowed so I see us being stuck here at least through the weekend.  So I cleaned yesterday things I never get cleaned and organized and today I am doing some art and will do more cleaning later this afternoon.  Oh and I gotta watch Ground Hog day since this is Ground Hog day.  If you have netflix it is an instant download.  If you haven't seen that movie sit down and watch it.  It is really one of my fav movies of all time.  OK so here is my card I needed color so I did a colorful card.  The image is a digi by Di's digi downloads.  She is the greatest:)  Colored with copics and those little flowers are by Wild Orchid.  Thanks for looking and for these challenges

Friday Sketchers Sketch
Copic creations cool colors
Papertake Weekly anything goes plus flowers
Paperplaytime anything goes digi
Etsy inspired by this piece at too cute Kawaii
Flutterby Wednesday butterflies


10 comments:

Alissa said...

This is a great card for a snowy day Tami. I feel your pain - here in CT we're up to over 80" and it's only February 2. I feel like I'm in Dr. Zhivago! :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a great card! Love the image and all the colors. We were at the other end of that storm the cold temps and the ice. We are going through rolling power outages, but guess better than CT, where I moved from. :) Stay warm and safe.

Anna said...

Wonderful card! Love the little bear. Hope the snow melts soon, so you all can get out and about soon! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wed.

Sharon said...

What a fantastic card! Love the digi image! Awesome butterflies! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

Jane Wetzel said...

what a sweet card! hope u thaw out soon...seems like there are sure alot of us freezing! :) glad u joined in at Copic Creations!

de said...

Adorable!

Thanks for playing EIC this week!

Jacquel said...

That image is adorable & you colored it so nicely! We got dumped on by the blizzard too...it's nice to stay indoors for a change!!! Thanks for playing along with Etsy this week!!!

Ruby said...

Really cute! Thanks for playing along with us at EIC this week!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a lot of snow! We've had more than our share of snow this year, but thankfully not all at one time. I really hate winter and am so ready for spring. I love your cheery card. It will surely brighten the day of anyone who receives it.

Lilian said...

Aw your card is super cute! Thanks for joining the Copic Creations Challenge! Keep warm! :)