Sunday, April 24, 2011

Another one Round card Sea Turtle




Ok So here is another round card.  These are fast and easy to make so I got several done today.  This digi is by Gingerloft  I wasn't sure of the coloring of a sea turtle but I did my best and I really wasn't sure about coral but I think it works.  The background paper is some scraps I had and I colored the image with copics.  It has rained all day here on this Easter Sunday.  Literally all day.  It is nice though as we were in a drought.  Made for these challenges....

Corrosive challenge animals
Creative inspirations digi
Stampin sisters in Christ Circle card
Scrap creations digi
Top Tip Tues Open challenge
Stamp and create buttons and shaped card

2 comments:

Regan said...

Another wonderful card! Thanks again for playing along @ The Corrosive Challenge! :)

Debbie said...

Wow, Beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hope to see you again next week.

Hugs
Debbie