Sunday, May 8, 2011

Old Barn with trees

Here is a digi stamp that I have been working on for the last couple of weeks.  I just couldn't get it to come together until yesterday.  It orignally had a windmill but that was replaced with the trees and the cloud.  You can find it at gingerloft  Gingerloft is also having a Mother's day sale of 5 digis for $5 through tonight at midnight.  Colored with copics and I nestied out the center of all 3 layers of paper.  I then cut out an italian flourish die by Cherry Lynn designs  Then  I nestied out the middle of the flourish die.  Made for these challenges...

Wee memories -floral, twine, stamp
Sketch Saturday sketch
Paperplay-favorite style-  I love scenic
Papertake weekly anything goes


Inside of card

7 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly!
hugs, Sharon

Alissa said...

OOh, I love how you did the center like that. Really cool Tami!

Bente said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! Thanks for joining in at Wee Memories this week!

Laurel said...

I love this!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a lovely scene! Great card.

Erum Tasneem said...

These images are coloured beautifully Tami!