Saturday, January 2, 2016

Hopping with Unity Pink and Red

Hello crafty folk of the universe.  Today I played with one of my new unity stamps and I love her.  I colored her with copics and then I watercolored the background.  The background really isn't what I invisioned but I like it just the same.  I was thinking I would make more puddles but ended up with more stripes instead.  I watercolored with marvy markers and distress inks.  Please make sure to hop along with unity to see the other great work of art.  I am also entering in the following challenges...

Runway inspired challenge Gucci

Unity challenge Red and Pink


15 comments:

Ruby said...

Sweet card.

Dawn Fields said...

Pretty card!

Denise Bryant said...

Very sweet card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Adorable... I love the background!

Carmen O. said...

What a cute card!

Janna said...

Great card, love that girl stamp, she is so sweet!

JPScraps said...

The card is so cute!

Pam said...

She's very sweet, and pretty background too!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very sweet, pretty colors.

Sue D said...

Very cute in pink and red.

Janis said...

She's so cute! Love your background!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

ionabunny said...

Very pretty. Sweet image. You should get a waterbrush. They make watercolouring amazingly easy. Hugz

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Lovely watercoloring! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway, and Happy New year! :)

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Very cute

Eva Bussom said...

Super cute card!