Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sloth Birthday

I love sloths and I love this set from Newton's Nook  So I wasn't sure on what color a sloth was and he looks really brown but I tried to blend several colors but he is still brown.  Maybe next time he will be whimsical and purple or something LOL  So I had to add an arrow as that was the challenge at Newton's nook challenge.  I am also entering in the AAA cards challenge of birthday and Modge podge challenge of use it or lose it I have never used this stamp set and I have had it since December!!!  Thanks for looking.






3 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week. We hope to see more of your creations.
Kathy
MSCB Design Team

Melissa L. said...

How fun, Tami. Nice and CAS too. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards 2nd Birthday Celebration Challenge. Melissa

Jennifer Jackson said...

What an adorable card! I like the sloth and the splatter up the side! I think a purple sloth would be fun to see too! Thanks for linking up to our Inky Paws challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}