Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Simon Says Go Back to school Challenge




I won this stamp set from Shriley2girls about a month ago. It is a larger stamp so it was hard for me to come up with an interesting layout but I guess it came out OK. The Simon Says challenge gave me a reason to pull this cute stamp set out and play. This challenge can be found here http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ As a little tiny blog candy the first person that leaves a comment saying that they have a young lady headed to college that they would like to send this card to I would like to send it to you as I really don't have a need for this card just made it for the challenge. Thanks for looking.

11 comments:

Sankari W. said...

what a fun image!!! LOVE the fun-ness of your card - beautiful cheery colors!!! Gorgeous!
hugs!
Sankari :)

gale said...

Ah what a cute image that is! I love this card-very bright and cheerful!

Lorraine A said...

Very funky card :-) I love the image and the papers and colours you used are fab ! :-)

This is 2 years too early otherwise I would have loved to have this card ! Am sure whoever receives this will be thrilled !! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great college card! I love the image and the flowers are fab!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

paige said...

This is a great card - love it! Several years too late for me to use, but some lucky one will love getting this card!

Kathy said...

Adorable card. Love your fresh and fun colors!

The Mama Monkey said...

Great idea to put this on a top note die!! This looks fabulous! Love it!

CarlaKH said...

too cute. Love the colors!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, brilliant image and gorgeous colours.
luv
Debby

Naomi said...

Love the die, Love the image...AWESOME card...

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so cute! I love the stamp-perfect for the college kids going back to school! TFS