Sunday, August 23, 2009

Spoil Yourself Silly Summer Challenge


This week Cute card Thursday and The pink Elephant both had a summer theme so I combined the two challenges into this cute chantigo card. I got to use my new labels 5 nestabilites and my tag trio two set and some new ribbon which I got all of these things at the CK convention this weekend. After I layed out the stamped image and ribbon the sides were so bare I decided to add these white flowers. They seem to be the right touch without overpowering the card. Cute card Thursday is here http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ and the Pink elephant is here

http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/ Thanks for looking oh and the chantigo is colored with copics.

16 comments:

scrappinmominky said...

Very cute card. Love the sentiment.

Lisa said...

LOVE the image! Awesome card!

Vicki said...

How fun! So cute and great color! Blessings to you!

Glitter Monkey said...

What a great fun and funky card. Love it!! Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Ann said...

Great fun card - Love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

sam said...

Thanks for the ideas,i'll put them on my list (which is getting quite long) and who knows keep watching and they may appear one day ;0)
Great card too,loving the sentiment,brill,sam x

Tasha said...

This is sooo cute
Hugs
Tash xxx

Paige said...

this is a fun, cheerful card!

Kathi said...

Love the colors and flowers you used on this really fun card! Very cute!

Ramona said...

What a cute and fun silly little card. I absolutely love it...LOVE IT!

Kathy said...

Adorable, love this image. Your sponging around the nestabilities looks great.

Heidi said...

NOW this is FUN girl!

Mary G. said...

Great cards but I just LOVE that Changito Monkey card! Wonderful job!

gale said...

Cute card! I love all those flowers and the stamp is so cute and funny!

The Mama Monkey said...

What a fun and whimsical card!! I love it!

Jenn Embry said...

Too cute. Those monkeys are great. I love the background paper.