Sunday, October 25, 2015

Impression obsession "blue" challenge

I was not going to enter this challenge as already the entries are beyond amazing but I couldn't help ,myself and I thought and thought what image could I use for "blue"  This stamp I had never used and had been in my drawer for awhile.  It is called Winter Swing Hi1832  I made a background by sponging some inks on glossy paper and then I embossed the image in black.  The framing is with IO All in one frame rectangles 2 DIE299-WW  I hope you do go look at the challenge as it really is inspiring.  Thanks for looking.  You can find their challenge here IO Challenge



5 comments:

Kittie said...

I like the black image against the blue as much as I liked your white and blue project. This is a lovely ard.

Karen Amidon said...

You should always play along...your cards are lovely! I love the colors and technique in your background. Fun stamp for the challenge.

Ellen Taylor said...

Fabulous and creative. ...love it! Thanks for playing in the io challenge!

Daniela Dobson said...

I like the back as well. So pretty.

Jeanne Streiff said...

So sweet! Thanks for playing the Impression Obsession Challenge!