Sunday, October 25, 2015

Impression Obsession "Blue"

I love Impression Obsession and I love playing at their challenges.  I have used my stamp called Winter Swing HI1832  I turned this creation into a wall hanging using a Tim Holtz Burlap canvas.  I will be sending this off as a Christmas gift.  Thanks for looking. Oh I forgot to tell you that I stamped this with versafine and used clear embossing powder to create a resist.  Oh and the frame is by IO again and it is the All in 1 Frame Rectangles 2 DIE-299WW

5 comments:

Kittie said...

I love your all white image on the soft blue background. IT's such a lovely card.

Vicki G said...

Super sweet! Thanks for joining us at IO stmaps!

Ellen Taylor said...

This one is beautiful too! So pretty!

Jenny Gropp said...

Lovely resist effect with the winter colors!

Daniela Dobson said...

The white rally stands out. Love this.