Sunday, July 19, 2009

Inspirational card sketches #25


I was kind of lost on what to do with this card sketch because I didn't have any swirls for the side but then I found some thickers at Big Lots and Yeah I had a card sketch entry. These are chipboard stickers. The stamp set is by Impression obsession. It is a clear penguin stamp set. I have really got alot of use out of this set. There is another set with penguins with surf boards but I have yet to find that set. Penguin is colored with copics. Nestabilities labels 4 and scallopped circles are used. Thanks for looking and this challenge can be found here http://icsketches.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Fink said...

Wow, great job with the sketch! I love the penguin!!! And isn't Big Lots awesome

Anonymous said...

`Beautiful` card Thanks for joining in with the ICS Sketches;)xxx

Dawn♥ said...

Ahhh its so adorable! Love that penguin image and I love the AC Thickers Swirls you used. Thanks for playing! :)
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS

Mary G. said...

Oh, goodness, what a cute image!!! LOVE it!! Great DP and love the bling!

Vicki said...

So cute! Great details! Blessings to you!

Cassie_lu said...

cute card.

Regina said...

love the bright colors and that image. thanks for playing along at ICS