Sunday, July 12, 2009

Midnight Madness Challenge 9


I am really starting to like the sketch challenges at Midnight madness found here

http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/ This is my entry for #9 sketch challenge. The ribbons on the side inimidated me at first but I figured out how to make it work. I put the sentiment on top instead of bottom as the sketch was drawn. It just seemed to work better on my card. The images are by Inkadinkado. The sketch challenge blog is also having a blog candy give away for a BIG SHOT and a matching bag. This blog candy challenge can be found here. http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/2009/07/this-blog-candy-post-will-stay-at-top.html

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the colors. What a great card for the MMSC#9. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents

Denise Clark said...

Love your classy cat! Great card! You did a terrific job with the ribbon!

Carolyn said...

Purple kitty. Doesn't get any better than that. Great take on the sketch this week.

Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week.

Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Denise @ kc242 said...

Purple is my absolute fav color! Love your Kitty! Nice take on the sketch challenge!

Priscilla said...

Thanks for playing..we are having a busy week at the MM and I am finally getting to comment. Your card is just a kittylisous!!! and what a fun image I like all those ribbons and oh..purple is my favorit color :) Thanks for playing the Midnight Madness with us.

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Hey Tami, your card is so cute, love the purples in it! Thanks for playing MMSC this week, xox ~Jeni

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Lovwe your classy kitty! Gorgeous in purple. Thanks for playing with the MMDT!