Monday, July 6, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge 94


This card made me almost go the stampers equivelent of Postal. I tried to stitch on my card with my Janome Mini and after about an hour of trying to get it threaded correctly I then realized I couldn't stitch straight and then the lightbulb in my art room blew out so I gave up on the stitching idea for now. I also had promised I would move away from green and orange but I started out with a bluish background but again green and orange have appeared. I have no idea why I am in the color mode. Stamps are by Stampin Up the only set I own. The flowers are some I got on sale at Michaels this weekend and the orangish rhinestones I got off the $1 area at Michaels. This stamp set came from my Splitcoast SS Kchase. Thanks for looking and the Monday mojo challenge can be found here. http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Heidi said...

cute card tammi!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~