Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Midnight Madness Challenge 12


I haven't made a tag in years. I remember ten years ago or so they were all the rage. We did all kinds of tag swaps etc. I don't ever know if I put a tag on a card or not but today I did. This stamp is one of the first stamps I ever purchased. Probobly ten years ago or so. My daughter had pulled it out to stamp last night and it was out so I picked it up. It is by Stampa Rosa. This card is a little plain but I hope you enjoy it. This challenge can be found here. http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh, this is so cute. You would never know it had been that long since you had made a tag. It looks wonderful. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. Hope you will continue to play. We have such fun and exciting things ocming up that you won't want to miss.

Carolyn, MMSC DT

Mary G. said...

Aw, this is so sweet!! What a great job!

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a precious teddy bear! Very nice job on the sketch challenge. Thanks for playing along with us on the MMSC!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet teddy bear and I love the saying!! So true!! What a great take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with the MMSC this week!!

Jennifer E. said...

LOL! This is just too cute! love the words on this tag! Great color choices too! If you like challenges, you might be interested in the weekly challenges on the Sunflowers and Dragonflies Blog for a set of nestabilities.
http://sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog

Priscilla said...

awwwww too cute :) Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and don’t forget that August is “Refer your Friends for Freebies” Month.
Priscilla