Thursday, July 23, 2009

Penny Black Challenge 58 Soft and Sweet


Well I usually get this challenge done on Saturday but I didn't this week but maybe I will have better luck with the random drawing:) The challenge this week was soft and sweet. I used copics to color and fresco inks for the background colors. The sketch I actually got from this weeks sweet sketch Wed which can be found here http://www.sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.com/ but this is not my entry for that blog challenge as it is a color challenge also. I will work on my entry for that challenge tomorrow. I think I may use this card for my Mom's birthday on Aug 5. The penny black challenge can be found here http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

Tammy Murphy said...

great coloring on the hedghogs... how fun~

LOUISE said...

Fab card Tami, love the sweet image. Louise x

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww, this is tooo sweet Tami,I love the image, and the colors on this, and I know your mom will love it!!!

Have a wondeful day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Mary G. said...

Gotta love those hedgies!! VERY cute card!

Kath Stewart said...

super sweet card Tami...love your adorable images...and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxxx

Vicki said...

Tami, this image is so precious! Love the details you added! Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

what an adorable image - your coloring is super!!

Cassie_lu said...

great coloring...looks so soft

Heidi said...

Hey Tami- these little hedgies look like htey are having a wonderful time! Great card.

cats whiskers said...

Hi thanks for your lovely comments you asked about the vintage PB stamps, there is a link on the post to PB Stamps, Dick has a fantastic collection there, I love this card dear what a fabulous colour combo and the colouring is just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x