Sunday, March 21, 2010

50 Challenge Weed Day 2 Post 2


It sounds like the snow is melting. Maybe this will be the last of the snow for this season. I would love to get OUT of this house. Here is a little card that I made for the
Sugar Nellie http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/ was the sketch


I love this Sassafrass lass paper it is so cheerful. The stars were cut with my slice and the image is Sugar Nellie. If you are keeping track I am now up to 35 challenges this week. Wish me luck:) Just 15 more to go.

5 comments:

pinky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne said...

What an adorable card, the colours are so cheerful

Lisa Jane said...

what a lovely bright and cheerful card .
Lisa ;)

gale said...

This is just adorable. I love those colors and it looks neat with the yellow around the image.

Carrie said...

This is such a sweet card. Love the color combo and papers you used.