Saturday, March 6, 2010

Teddy Bear in Green


OK this was a freebie stamp from Sassy Cheryl's one of my fav digi stamp companies. She was generous to share with her PCP members. I colored with copics and most of the paper is the origins by Basic Grey except for one piece is SU. I blinged it up with rhinestones and the swirl is made with my slice which I like better now that I changed the blade. I made this card for

Sassy Cheryl's http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ which was Green
and
Paper Sundaes http://www.papersundaes.blogspot.com/ which was the sketch
Cute Card Thursday Green http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/


Thanks for looking.

15 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh how adorable. Those green boxer shorts are the cutest ever!
Thanks for entering the challenge. You did a fabulous job!

jimlynn said...

Precious! Love the green boxers and socks. So cute.

Annie said...

my! my! my! Absolutely super adorable!!!

Alica said...

so cute! love the flowers!
Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

Bananastamper said...

How cute is this?!?! Fantastic card! So happy you joined us at paper Sundaes!
Shanna :)

The Wired Angel said...

I can't wait to color this image..great inspiration!! You did such a fab job on this. Thanks for playing along with us this week at our first challenge at Sassy Cheryl's. Hugs, Peggy

Alina said...

Very beautiful card, Tami, I love your papers! Thank you for joining us and good luck!
Hugs, Alina

Kellie said...

Super cute image and I love the coloring.

Tracy said...

Super sweet card. Love this image.
Thanks for joing us at Sassy Cheryls!
Tracy

carol said...

hi ..Oh wow it's adorable, what a fab flower too, Thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Ann English said...

This is adorable! Don't you love these images?! Thanks for playing at Sassy Cheryls.

Annie said...

such a cute teddy bear (you should check out the Just Cute Bears blog) and love the little scene with him. thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

gale said...

Oh so cute!! I love that neat loopy border.

Naomi said...

Awwww.......I love the flowers! This one is precious.