Sunday, March 7, 2010

Crazy Alice Birthday Card


I found a sketch at Critter Sketch challenge http://critterchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ and I jazzed it up just a bit. Actually I didn't really know what I was going to do with this sketch so I just went in my art room and these digis by the greeeting farm were sitting here and I thought this has to be very crazy and the squares need to be turned this way and that and the rest just happened. This is also my entry into Oh Alice of course which is a inspiration photo challenge http://aliceinwonderlandchallenge.blogspot.com/ and Etsy Inspired Challenge http://etsyinspired.blogspot.com/ which there featured Etsy artist is Fantasy art of Maigan Lyn http://www.etsy.com/shop/taurmailyn which has some beautiful very colorful prints (which is inspired me for all the color) If she is looking at this blog your art would make great digi stamps:) hint hint. OK see ya later

14 comments:

Melanie said...

What a fun way to use the challenge. Your bright, wild, fun colors are awesome. Great job, thank you for playing along with us at Critter Challenge Blog. Hope to see you back next week.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Bright and colorful card!

de said...

Fun and colorful card!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Scrapacat said...

Oh this is sweet! I love the images you used, and all the little details. Thanks so much for playing along with our Oh Alice! challenge!
~ky

Betty Boo! said...

Awesome! Thank you for joining us at Oh Alice this week!

Betty

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is a very cool card! Love the TGF images.
Thanks so much for joining us at Oh Alice Challenges.
Kristy xx

Dawn said...

this is darling... great colors and images... wonderful!

Kathryn B said...

I like how you jazzed it up for the Critter Sketch challenge!!! TFS
Hope you join us again!

Craft Paper said...

Wow, that is a crazy card! Great take on the sketch challenge! Thanks for playing along with the Critter Challenge!!

Annie said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Stephanie J said...

Cute!

gale said...

This is so cute and funny!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

So fab and fun! I love it :)

Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice!
hugs, margie

Tasha said...

Fabulous card! I love the mix of images and fab papers
Thank you for joining us at Oh Alice!
love tasha xx