Sunday, March 28, 2010

A pretty little girl Easel card


This card was made for
Karen's Doodles American Challenge http://karensdoodleschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Critter Sketch challenge- ( They have a blog hop tomorrow) The sketch http://critterchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Shirley2Girls Buttons http://s2gpapercraftingcontest.blogspot.com/
2nd entry Wildflower Kids Handmade flowers and ribbon http://www.thewildflowerpatch.com/
Paper Jewels Gotta Have bling Inspiration challenge. I was inspired by this piece http://gottahavebling.blogspot.com/2010/02/marigolds.html and the challenge is here http://paperjewelsstamps.blogspot.com/2010/03/paper-jewels-challenge-2.html
I love this paper by Sassafrass Lass. I need to find some better cordinating papers with it because I really don't like the stripe I put on here. Did you notice my new water Lily pop up MS punch. It is so cool. (got it today with my 50% coupon) The image is Karen's doodles Freebie on her PCP group. The Karen's doodles American challenge was fancy folds and the only fancy fold card I know is an easel card. Maybe I should expand my knowledge. Thanks for looking.

16 comments:

Kathryn B said...

This is such a beautiful and colorful easel card Tami!
Great take on the critter Sketch this week! Hope to see you on the hop tomorrow!

Annie said...

Love your easel card!!!! Really cute :)

Patty Gorka said...

I am so amazed at all of the detail you have on your card, it's so very pretty. I love the way you use your buttons, I have to start using them too!

Melanie said...

Super amazing, I love it. I love how you made the sketch into and easle card. Thanks for playing with us Critters and I'm excited to have you for our blog hop tomorrow.

Georgia said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing at S2G TT.

Julie said...

So sweet, great coloring. Thanks for playing along with the Critters!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable and thanks for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

JayLynn said...

What a pretty card! Great take on the challenge, I love the flowers :) Thanks for playing with us at Paper Jewels.

Cat said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the colors and details! Thanks for joining us at S2G!

Cor* said...

Look at all your different papers! So colorful! So fresh! Thanks for playing with us at FFF !

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love the colors! This is so summery to me!

Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!

xoxoxo

coldwaters2 said...

Oh WOW this is just so beautiful the papers/colours are stunning I love that image and those flowers are gorgeous thank you for joining in the PFF challenge this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa said...

Love the DP and layout! Thanks for playing with Shirleys2Girls.

Naomi said...

What GREAT colors on this one!!! Your Easel card is wonderful!

gale said...

So cute!! I want to try making an easel card someday.

Karen Howard said...

WOW, this is really stunning! Love the bright colors and the easel card is amazing! Will have to give it a try. Happy Easter, Tami!!!