Sunday, March 21, 2010

50 Challenge week Day 2 post 3


Another card made today. The little fairy is a digi by Pollycraft. I think she is my favorite card that I have made today. Thanks for looking and if you are keeping track I am now up to 38 challenges

Made for

Lili of the valley Sketch http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/03/challenge-49.html I wish I had some of their stamps to use. I love them

Pollycraft Monday SOmething glittery http://www.pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Flutter by Wednesday fairy plus green http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Anne said...

Tami this is so cute, what a fun digi, love it!

loretta said...

Totally cute! Love the digi!

glitterbee hugs!

Amanda said...

This is such a fun image and card!

Danni said...

Oh what a fun image! and cute card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Daisychain said...

A great take on our sketch and such a fun image. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week.

Hugs Christine

Pop's Cards said...

This is lovely, a great image in fab colours,a great take on our sketch, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time hugs Pops x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card and a very sweet image. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Karen Howard said...

She's cute, love this image!!! What a fun card and the sparkle on her wings really make it fairy tale like!

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, I love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

gale said...

Cute card! I love all the gems.

Naomi said...

You go girl! Challenge queen!